Thursday, April 20, 2017

Milestone Birth Clients| Mr. L's 2nd Birthday| Love at First Sight Photography & Doula Services

Mr. L's 2nd Birthday Portraits

I remember like it was yesterday getting the call that she is in active labor and moving fast. Pull up to the hospital with a text that she is 10cm and pushing, run to the security station flashing my badge and walking in to him crowning. Wheww I made it!!!

Gosh where on earth has the time gone?! It cant be possible that you are two


 Overalls, no shirt and chucks.... This little guy has stolen my heart <3

Another little guy I have documented since birth. Slow down Mr. L and HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY!
"always remember you're braver than you believe stronger than you seem and smarter than you think" -winnie the pooh

To find out about services please visit webpage: LoveatFirstSightPhotography&DoulaServices
  








No comments:

Post a Comment