Saturday, July 2, 2016

Meet Baby A only 2 weeks new| Brother sister love| Lifestyle| Love at First Sight Photography and Doula Services| Pittsboro NC|

Not only did I get to see this little girl only minutes fresh and glimpses in on the laboring process, I got to spend time with this family for a laid back lifestyle shoot about 2 weeks later. I did not get to see how big brother reacted to his sisters birth as he had fallen asleep just an hour before she made her big debut to Dancing Queen by Abba, but watching the love pour from him during this session I can tell he sure LOVES his little sister <3  

To look back at Miss A's birth and glimpse into a sibling doula/doulas role click this link
Miss A's birth

With the success I am having in these session I will be adding this beautiful lifestyle documenting to my doula clients in a bundle package discount. To find out more on these packages follow the link pricing

 Without further ado meet this beautiful family of now 4 













No comments:

Post a Comment