Friday, January 23, 2015

Breastfeeding Project| North Carolina photographer| Breastfeeding photographer| Triad North Carolina doula| Love at First Sight Photography & Doula Services|

I have decided to take on a breastfeeding challenge project and document the pure beauty of breastfeeding in hopes of shedding light on society and views that breastfeeding has portrayed in today's world. 

Being a doula and fellow breast feeder I have seen first hand how society portrays breastfeeding mothers, how hard it is to receive support in the community whether it be at your own work place, feeding in public, even in ones own home and it truly breaks my heart when these hurdles overcome a mother and she gives in, Don't get me wrong we are starting to come along way in the breastfeeding world but as a society we are still slacking on support and acceptance. 

My goal is to make a support wall of breastfeeding mothers to share with my clients to show hey its OKAY to breastfeed your child.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment