Wednesday, August 6, 2014

BreastFeeding Awareness photoshoot| BreastFeeding photographer Graham, Burlington, Triad area|

Offering Breast Feeding photos for donation only for Breast Feeding awareness week/month!!! Every mom deserves to have photos of the most amazing thing a mother can offer!! 

Message me for more details and pass/share this with all your breastfeeding friends and mommies
SarahStanleyPhotography2012@gmail.com or https://www.facebook.com/sarahstanleyphotography2012

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am ecstatic about the amount of interest I am getting for breastfeeding photos!!!! 

Here is my break down so far on locations and dates:

-Aug 12th starting at 6:30 my house Located in Graham off of 87 towards Saxapahaw (setting up bed in field by house) 

- Aug 14th starting at 6:30 at a near by Barn (near ACC or in Burlington, will pick location by end of week) 

- Aug 16th starting at 6:30 at Lake Mackintosh in Burlington. 

Since I am only asking for donations I would very much like to keep shoots in this time frame and places to help compensate for gas and other expenses. If you have a location of your choice that you really want to use please let me know but I will have to charge a sitting fee depending on location.


HAPPY BREASTFEEDING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment