Sunday, July 17, 2016

30th birthday smash cake| Who said smash cake is for toddlers| Garner photography| Love at first sight photography & doula services|

THIRTY is an attitude. It says you know what you're doing and you've got what it takes to get where you're going. 
The fact is, you've never been better or smarter or more ready for adventures than you are right now.
So welcome to prime time my dear and enjoy the world and life that is front of you 

After 15+ years of knowing this fabulous lady, mother, wife, singer, photographer, full of life, beautiful soul, Jesus lover and so much more..... You are amazing Mel 
 Thank you for being such an amazing part of my life, lifting me up when I didn't know I needed it, being my fellow mother confidant, fellow breast feeding advocate. I am truly blessed to have you in my boxing ring of motherhood.

Here's to many more years of friendship and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 


  




















No comments:

Post a Comment