Thursday, November 20, 2014

Doula North Carolina| Triad doula| Burlington North Carolina doula| Chapel Hill North Carolina Doula| Graham North Carolina Doula| Birth Documenting Triad North Carolina| North Carolina Birth Documenting


Labor and photography are my passions and I want to join you in your pregnancy journey making your delivery an amazing, memorable, empowering experience as well as documenting these milestones in ever lasting portraits.

I am a mother of two amazing boys with two very different labors. I have been on both sides of the bridge of being induced, having pain medication, dealing with horrible tearing and being scared into things I never wanted. To having the labor I WANTED, pure bliss and an empowering experience every mother should experience.

I have gone through my DONA training and currently working on my certification.

Taking on new clients

DON'T LET THE PRICES SCARE YOU!! PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS MORE IN DEPTH

Current Pricing $400 ($800 for Doula and birth/maternity photos)
I will offer myself to you in helping you achieve a positive memorable birth experience, give you my knowledge in childbirth, help with your birth plan and most importantly being your advocate in such a scary/memorable/exciting time in your life.
What you will receive in the service:
- 2 pre - labor meet ups (more if wanted by mother) to discuss birth plan, your thoughts, worries, wants and to get to know me before your most memorable day.

- 1 postpartum visit
- Offer knowledgeable information about topics you may be interested in
- Monthly phone calls to catch up, discuss your pregnancy as well as weekly the month before due date to every other day 2 weeks before due date and until your bundle of joy joins us.
- Provide comfort with pain relief techniques that include breathing, relaxation, massage and laboring positions.
- encourage partner to help and offer reassurance
- Act as your advocate, encourage and help fulfill your specific desires you may have for your birth.
- Offer help with breastfeeding and bonding between the new baby and other family members.


Please message for more information on photography services and any other questions you may have

https://www.facebook.com/Loveatfirstsightdoulabirthdocumenting
SarahStanleyPhotography2012@gmail.com

Phone: 337-358-4681



No comments:

Post a Comment